This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Ph.D Agricultural Engineering (Process and Food Engineering)
M.Tech Agricultural Engineering (Process and Food Engineering)
B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
Experience if any:-
No. Post held
Period Nature of
work Place of work
1 Assistant Professor 02/04/2014 02/12/2014 Teaching & Academic College of Agricultural
2 Agricultural Assistant
(Krishi-Sevak) 05/10/2010 31/08/2011 Agricultural & Extension Work District Super tending Agricultural Office- Pune
Govt. of Maharashtra
3 Senior Research Fellow 01/08/2019 31/12/2019 ICAR-CIPHET-
DoCA Project/ Research Project AICRP on PHET, Dr.PDKV, Akola.
Total Experience 2 year 01 Monthss
• Best Paper Awarded to Kakade Avinash for the paper entitled “Entrepreneurship development through production of soynuts in (HTST) type puffing machine at cottage level”. Presented in Oral Technical session III(Farm mechanization and forest management for employment generation in EARES-2019.
• 2016: National Fellow PhD Research scholar. Award letter No: F./2016-17/NFO 2015-17 OBC-MAH-42419/ (SA-III/Website) Feb.,2016
• Avishkar: 2015: Participated and Presented Research Project.
• Secured 1st Rank in MCAER :2014-15
• Secured 89th Rank in MCAER:2011-12
• Secured 269th Rank in ICAR-JRF, 2010-11.
• Active member in “NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME” (NSS):2008-09,2009-10.
1. Development of Website/individual web page /Apps in CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA in Coordination with Core team members.
2. Preparation of digital information for CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA as a computational technical support.
3. Preparation of web portal list of PG/PhD students interested in NAHEP-VNMKV centre at University level.
4. Development of web portal link and support to CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA portfolios for updating information.
5. Participatory program preparation of PG/PhD. students as per NAHEP-VNMKV output in training Workshops and Competitions at National and International level from university campus.
6. Formats of documentation and information record for offset printing work.
7. Establishment of Laboratory concerned activities and responsibilities of sub team participants.
8. Strategic plan and communication for students and faculty participation at National and -International institutions and universities.
9. Preparation and confirmation of MoU Draft for Industry and Institute partnership or mutual exchange at National and International level.
10. Planning and organization of workshop/Conference/Training at National and International level.
11. Decision of Project work and preparation of List for students participating in NAHEP program.
12. Information required to PME, ESS, and procurement etc. officers reporting to NAHEP-ICAR office New Delhi should submit within assigned time and as per scheduled program.
13. All administrative sanctions and bills of records for their concerned portfolios will be prepared by Co-PI in coordination with core team
1. Establishment of laboratories training hall, training material, manuals.
2. Preparation and Publication of digital tutorials, books, articles and leaflet and extension material for NAHEP-VNMKV Centre.
3. NAHEP faculty capacity building program through national and international training for computing &IT.
4. PG & PhD students in campus and off campus training program.
5. Organization of Conferences, Workshop and Training Programs for SPM -Faculty.
6. Course modules under Agribots, Agri-Drones and AgriAGVs division for certificate courses.
7. Conduction of Certificate courses activities such as academic and research during courses completion for students.
8. Preparation of results for certificate courses.
9. Events of Competitions and Awards for students.
10. Events as per suggestions of core team members and unorganised events from time to time.