1. To establish an advanced basic engineering hardware and software setup such as Mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE, 3-D Printers and Instrumentation Laboratories for Agribots, Agri-drones and Agri-AGVs.
2. To strengthen the present PG and PhD courses in all disciplines by offering three elective course work such as Robotics , Drones or AGVs and also to Certificate courses
3. To develop case studies / Projects of Agribots, Agri-drones, Agri-AGVs applications in agriculture.
4. To enhance the skills of faculty and PG student of VNMKV by academic and thematic research.
5. To establish University and Industry interface for students and faculty at national and international level.