Work-Plan for the Three Years of Establishment
1. The selection of portfolio for NAHEP project activites and portfolio wise assignments to the core team members in the interest of NAHEP objectives.
2. Establishment plan for an advanced basic engineering hardware and software setup such as Mechatronics, AI, CAD/CAM/CAE, 3-D Printers and Instrumentation Laboratories for Agribots, Agri-drones and Agri-AGVs of financial paradigm with legal procedure of tending and purchase.
3. The core team with inter disciplinery faculties will be trained through capacity building by engaging their expertise in achieving the awareness and skills in obtaining the results by 1-5 months course program.
4. On the basis of farmers demand, an identification of the region with their crop wise specific need based detailed programme on development of technologies in robotics, drones and AGVs for precision and smart agriculture to be prepared.
5. The PG/PhD students will be well equipped with awareness of subject knowledge and upgrade their skills by involvement in course work of Agribots, Agri-Drones and Agri-AGVs at case studies /Project development level.
6. Consultation with the experts from twinning universities, public sectors and industry partners for formulating the detailed modules operandi and course curricula.
7. Plan for the strengthening on development of experimental fields & laboratories for precision practices for all 3 segments i.e. Agribots, Agri-Drones &Agri-AGVs.
8. Approval of course curricula and academic rules and regulations through the concerned academic bodies.
9. Publications and presentations of work with review reports.
10. Development of two to three weeks Skill oriented workshop/training programs for entrepreneurs and Capacity building program for students, faculty and research scholars across the country.
11. Awareness program and activities oriented action plan for team members to follow the NAHEP target as per EAP, ESS, and PAD for better performance in achieving Outcomes and Outputs.
12. Periodical review and assessment of NAHEP activities and reports preparation.
1. The establishment of the laboratories by Construction, Installation and Procurement of the machineries, instruments and equipment
2. Continuing the establishment and capacity building activities as per Sr. No. 2 to 6 of Year-First.
3. Preparation of digital teaching and training aids for selected course modules.
4. Starting elective courses related webinar/video conferencing classes from NAHEP-modules with international faculty experts.
5. Starting of the Certificate courses in all three segments Agribots, Agri-Drones and Agri-AGVs keeping in view of NHEP objectives all science and engineering disciplines will be considered.
6. Visits of the experts from the twinning Universities/collaborating organizations and institutes as adjunct faculties /visiting professors for running specified courses in specified modules and mentoring the PG students.
7. Development of the integrated research and teaching tools for transfer of technologies to the end users
8. Organizing the lecture series/special lectures of the distinguished faculties/scientists from National and International universities.
9. The faculty and student’s participation will be started in national and international conference seminars, workshop or visits.
10. One workshop/Seminar/ Conference will be conducted in second and third year at national/ international level.
11. University–Industry participatory approach in agriculture and allied fields to commercialize the all three Agribots, Agri-Drones and Agri-AGVs through case studies/projects.
12. Publications and presentations of work with review reports.
13. Periodical review and assessment of NAHEP activities and report preparation.
1. Continueing the activities no.2 to 11 as mentioned in Year-Second (2020-21).
NAHEP detailed proposal on CAAST, VNMKV, Parbhani
2. Industry interface with students and faculty by hands on training to the students in partner industries.
3. Validation and testing of developed technologies through KVKs and NGOs.
4. Setting up of activities with an integrated approach for enhancing the business and entrepreneurship opportunities in this field.
5. Organizing two to three weeks skill development program for entrepreneurs in association with Industries.
6. Organizing two to three weeks Capacity building program for students, faculty and research scholars across the country.
7. Development of digital platform such as Website /portal links, Apps for transfer of technologies.
8. Transfer of technologies to end users through State agr
9. Periodical review and assessment of NAHEP activities and report preparation.
10. Impact analysis of NAHEP Project.
Note:– 1. Students pursuing M.Sc., M.Tech. and Ph. D. in Agricultural University, Departments are invited to study by selecting their elctive courses under NAHEP-CAAST 1B Centre.
2. The candidates from science or engineering discipline are eligible for Certificate Course in Agribots, Agri-Drones and Agri-AGVs.
3. The experts from twinning Universities and the Collaborating Organizations will be provided their travelling and service charges from recurrent cost of NAHEP Budget.
4. The national and international consultancy service providers will be provided service charges from recurrent cost of NAHEP Budget.
5. The revenue will be generated by organizing trainings, workshops, conferences and through consultancy services after complete establishment of centre. 6. There will be Competition and Award contesting activities for students and facuty of NAHEP-VNMKV-Parbhani.