This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
PhD (Mechanical Engineering) .
MTech. (Mechanical Engineering), IITKGP.
BE (Production Engineering)
12 Years of Teaching,Research, Administrative experience in mechanical engineering under AICTE Approved colleges &
13 Years of Teaching, Research, Extension & Administrative experience in Agricultural Engineering at VNMKV, Parbhani.
Associated with National & International Scientific Organizations such as ASABE, CIGR, ISAE, IJABE, ASAME, IE, ISPA, WASET, etc.
Best Faculty Researcher” by Indian Society of Concept Management, MH-231-2012
o A’Nagar (M.S.) non-profit Society in India.
D’ Commune’s International Award for “Best Teacher in Engineering Research” by
Indian Society of Concept Management, MH-231-2012 A’Nagar (M.S.) non-profit
Society in India
Chairman in International Conference in World Academy for Science Engineering
and Technology [WASET-2010 and 2013].
Best Reviewer in International Conference of International Conference on
o Automotive and Materials Engineering (CMAME 2013) Hong Kong.”
Keynote Speaker in International Conference of Agricultural Engineering by AAAE-
2010 at Shanghai-CHINA.
STAR of MGM Award by MGM’s College of Engineering, Nanded (M.S) India.
Shpeeankyearn gin-C 1hsti nWa.o rld Conference on Robotics (WCR-2015) organized by BITs at
1. Development of Website/individual web page /Apps in CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA in Coordination with Core team members.
2. Preparation of digital information for CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA as a computational technical support.
3. Preparation of web portal list of PG/PhD students interested in NAHEP-VNMKV centre at University level.
4. Development of web portal link and support to CDKS/SSPN/SPM/FPA portfolios for updating information.
5. Participatory program preparation of PG/PhD. students as per NAHEP-VNMKV output in training Workshops and Competitions at National and International level from university campus.
6. Formats of documentation and information record for offset printing work.
7. Establishment of Laboratory concerned activities and responsibilities of sub team participants.
8. Strategic plan and communication for students and faculty participation at National and -International institutions and universities.
9. Preparation and confirmation of MoU Draft for Industry and Institute partnership or mutual exchange at National and International level.
10. Planning and organization of workshop/Conference/Training at National and International level.
11. Decision of Project work and preparation of List for students participating in NAHEP program.
12. Information required to PME, ESS, and procurement etc. officers reporting to NAHEP-ICAR office New Delhi should submit within assigned time and as per scheduled program.
13. All administrative sanctions and bills of records for their concerned portfolios will be prepared by Co-PI in coordination with core team
1. Establishment of laboratories training hall, training material, manuals.
2. Preparation and Publication of digital tutorials, books, articles and leaflet and extension material for NAHEP-VNMKV Centre.
3. NAHEP faculty capacity building program through national and international training for computing &IT.
4. PG & PhD students in campus and off campus training program.
5. Organization of Conferences, Workshop and Training Programs for SPM -Faculty.
6. Course modules under Agribots, Agri-Drones and AgriAGVs division for certificate courses.
7. Conduction of Certificate courses activities such as academic and research during courses completion for students.
8. Preparation of results for certificate courses.
9. Events of Competitions and Awards for students.
10. Events as per suggestions of core team members and unorganised events from time to time.